Monday 30 July 2007

Cast Rivalry

I am beginning to feel overwhelmingly upstaged by my own guide dog. She may need to meet with an 'accident' of some kind and go the way of Lucy (and, to a lesser extent, Suzy) before her.

Ever since she got her high-visibility jacket she's been absolutely unbearable.

Well, you know what Sadie? That jacket makes you look fat and everybody's laughing AT you, not WITH you at all. You're a joke. And where your fur's falling out on your face it makes you look like you've got mange. Skank.

4 comments:

Claire said...

Do you think Sadie has seen my bruise?

James Lark said...

Sadie was trying to make me laugh onstage yesterday. I say let's replace her - we could get Gordon the Gopher to do a cameo?

anton said...

Or maybe Sweep. She's not half as good as that Sweep.

Prezza said...

Please can we get Roland the Rat to do a cameo. I miss Roland. Ever since his Clapham sex scandal and subsequent eviction from his own programme, his foray into reality TV - "Big Buddha" (Obviously, not British reality TV) has not done him justice. BRING BACK ROLAND!