Tuesday 24 July 2007

Time zones.

In order to dispel any theories that the cast of Tony Blair, The Musical are not hard-working and diligent souls, I feel it is my duty to point out that the previous three posts are incorrectly timed as 12:00, 14:11 and 15:03. The cast is, obviously, in an intensive period of rehearsal, and any daytime posts are out of the question.
This blog is being posted at 00:45, GMT, whilst I am digging out props for tomorrow's rehearsal. Yes. The Musical Director is digging out props. One of them is a CD of some pretty heavy duty Wagner, though, so I'm feeling pretty cultured. I won't tell anyone I've never listened to it.

Stephen Schwartz has written a (very nice) song about a Meadowlark, in which the bird is implored to sing. I can't think why this type of Lark hasn't been appropriated for James...

No comments: